Montag, 25. Mai 2009

Belly

mit der Zeit kommen immer mehr Leute auf mich zu und sprechen mich auf die Schwangerschaft an, weil man ES SIEHT :o)) bisher war die Reaktion immer eher "man sieht ja gar nichts".
Deshalb finde ich die Idee super, ab sofort festzuhalten wie der Bauch wächst.
(klicken auf die Fotos vergrößert sie)
Erstmal zur Erinnerung der positive Test:



Zum Vergleich ein Foto aus der 6.Woche:



und jetzt aktuell aus der 19.Woche:



Am 4.6. ist großes Ultraschall, wo wir auch das Geschlecht erfahren werden.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I wish I could read you blog a little bit better... :o/ but you are looking super cute with that tiny baby bump. Hope things are going well. Have you had another ultrasound to find out the sex? I voted for a girl! :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I wish I could read you blog a little bit better... :o/ but you are looking super cute with that tiny baby bump. Hope things are going well. Have you had another ultrasound to find out the sex? I voted for a girl! :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm sorry - I guess it's pretty hard to understand it all...
    The content of the blog is that now finally even people who don't know I'm pregnant are able to see it at first sight :o)
    And I will now regularly post belly pics.
    The next ultrasound is June 4th and we will know the gender that day :o) we cannot wait!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

You know.... I love comments!!! ;o)